How can I add the University Calendars to my own Calendar?
You can subscribe to the official UA&P calendars. This means that you do not need to maintain your own calendar to stay on top of University deadlines, schedules, holidays, or events; we will take care of updating events for you. All you need to do is add (or subscribe to) them and leave the rest to us. Here's how you do it:
- Click on the two links below:
- If you are not logged in to your UA&P (uap.asia) account, clicking on one of the links will prompt you for your username and password. Otherwise, a screen will be displayed asking whether you would like to add the calendar (see image below).
- Click on "Yes, add this calendar" and you will see th calendar page displayed with the new calendars loaded (see image below).
- Follow steps 1 to 3 for the other calendar link, in case you have only added one of the calendars.
- If you prefer, you have the option to change the color of these newly added calendars. You may refer to this guide.
- If you want to add an event of your school or org into the Official University Events Calendar, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I change the Color of a particular Calendar?
To make things easier on the eyes, you have the option to change the color of any calendar. To do so, follow the steps indicated as shown on the image below.